Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fly away....!

Ever since I remember, I have always wanted to fly! If anyone asked me what I want to be born as in my next birth, given a choice I’d always say a bird. Perhaps there’s this feeling of being liberated associated with flying… that could possibly be the reason! In my growing up years, flying planes was hardly a feasible option & being an air-hostess is not the same as flying…. Actually I wanted to feel the wind on my face, my arms spread…. Well, I came pretty much close to the feeling, when I had been for parasailing in Hoskote, a few KMs away from Bangalore, a couple of weeks before I left… another very enthusiastic friend of mine who shared a similar passion agreed on giving me company… a quick video enclosed here, that he happened to take while I took off…. had fun… so much fun in those few minutes that I was there high up in the sky!
video

No comments:

Post a Comment