Friday, May 15, 2009

Stressed...or getting older?

Like Aamir Khan in Ghajini, I am suffering from short-term memory loss…like take today as an example, I went to photo-copy my passport, and forgot it in the photo-copier, it’s just that after coming back to my desk, I thought of getting another document photocopied that I went back, and found my PP lying there…considering I am working out of a client office this could have turned into a potential disaster! Well, I can go on endlessly about similar such instances in the recent past, and some of them were pretty serious…but the question that is nagging me at the back of my mind is, am I getting older or is it too much work on my plate? Either way, there’s not much I can do…but being a virgo, these sort of things are quite unlike me….. and guys…I am worried! Can anyone help?

3 comments:

  1. Dont worry i guess everybody in this planet is suffering from that disease,
    though we are getting old !!!!! I dont think Alzheimer has caught u
    !!!!!!................hee hee just jokin.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my world!!!

    I think at a certain age our brain goes into a rut and does not want to work or grow at the same pace. The solution is to exercise your brain by learning new things. Something challenging like learning how to play the guitar or something as mundane as brushing your teeth with the left hand (or right if you are a lefty). Try it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank god ...one gets to see comments ...hahah...thought no one ever comments !!

    ReplyDelete