Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday rumination

I have hurt my leg badly….Don’t ask me how…it was a small cut, that reacted badly with sweat (Guys, I stay in Calcutta!!!) and turned itself into a huge bruise with colors like red, pink, yellow, magenta & a tinge of blue that’s making me impossible to walk without a limp. A limp’s also ok, but it feels like a dozen pins pricking my skin whenever I change my posture. Yet, I am feeling very happy today…Well, today is a Friday and tomorrow is a Saturday. Aren’t they reasons enough?

My weekend looks very relaxing. I plan to wake up late…. as usual there are going to be a few chores to attend to, but I plan to catch up on a play, read and meet friends who I have been longing to meet for sometime….& it’d be a resolution not to touch the computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment