Sunday, November 8, 2009

Life's Like that

I have to learn a tool, more specifically ‘Business Objects’ in next 5 days, and implement it for a client and be perfect at the job....now how tough is that?

I set very high expectation among people around me, I am damn good for them and they are for me, as long as I am keeping up to those expectations...the moment I falter, I get the flak...how bad is that?

If you are incessantly ill, for no fault of yours...people are initially concerned, then sympathetic, then preachy, followed by indifference ending with blame (for unable to take care of yourself)...how cruel is that?

1 comment:

  1. yeah that's true once you make others expect more from you then you have to work hard to fulfill those expectations.. But as the title is saying life is like that only.. u cant stop ppl expecting from you the more effort you put the more higher the expectations will be.. :)

    Anyways All the best for learning BO tool :)

    ReplyDelete