Monday, April 26, 2010

When the plane touched down....

It was like coming home…I know, I know my Ma is not going to like it at all, but I just can’t help it! There is something about this city that so comforting, something that I don’t even know…yes, I can’t speak the local language, & I detest the local cuisine apart from a few exceptions…but I love the place & it’s not just the weather. In the past one year, everything seems to be the same except for a few flyovers of course! …and one more change, the Dude & I share rooms, kitchen & the rest…life’s good, more so that it’s in Bangalore…the hasty showers in the evening, the tree-lined streets, restaurants in every nook & cranny, the unbeatable traffic, appam & mutton stew at Koshy’s, window shopping at Forum….I am one happy soul!

1 comment: